Convenient, easy to use Debit and ATM cards that eliminate the need to carry extra cash and save you time.
Visa® Debit Card
Get a standard PeoplesBank debit card the day you sign up for one of our checking accounts!
Your PeoplesBank Visa Debit Card is accepted at millions of merchant locations where Visa is accepted worldwide.
When you sign for purchases, Visa Debit card's security protections help prevent fraud with following features:
- Visa's Zero Liability Policy, which protects you from unauthorized charges. Any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use will be returned to your card.
- Continuous fraud monitoring to detect suspicious activity on your debit card.
- 3-digit security code to verify your identity for Internet and phone purchases.
Get your Visa Debit Card instantly at any PeoplesBank office. Can't visit an office? Call 413.538.9500 to speak with a Customer Solutions team member.
My Passion® Card
The PeoplesBank MyPassion® Card lets you design your debit card using your favorite photograph or by choosing an image from our online gallery.
Your PeoplesBank Debit Card just got more personal.
To create your own unique card all you need is:
- A PeoplesBank checking account
- The number from your existing debit card
- An image of your choice (see Guidelines/FAQs) or select one from our gallery
- Promotional code, if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions About Cards
To report a lost or stolen PeoplesBank Visa® Business Debit Card or ATM Card during banking hours, call our Customer Solutions Center at 413.538.9500 (outside of area call 800.342.9100).
- Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
After banking business hours, call 800.264.5578 within the United States or call collect 701.461.0621 from outside the United States.
To change the PIN number on your PeoplesBank Visa® Business Debit or ATM Card, call 800.448.8268 or visit any PeoplesBank ATM. If you have forgotten your PIN, please visit your local office.
PeoplesBank has been notified by VISA of ongoing fraudulent activity in certain states within the U.S. and countries internationally. To protect our customers, we have limited transactions in these locations. We will continue to work in partnership with VISA to monitor this situation and apologize for any inconvenience. If you are traveling and will be using your debit card, please contact us at 413.538.9500 and we will ensure full access to your normal debit card transactions.